Friday, July 12, 2019

Escape to California

I've been missing the ocean so much since Arizona don't have it
Obviously, because it's a desert here
So, without planning, we decide to go to California
My husband had 4 days off and it was a perfect time to go
Runaway from Arizona heat for a breezy ocean (what's better than that?!)
We drove fro 6 hours to Los Angeles and spent the night there
We get to enjoy Santa Monica Pier and took a ride on the Pacific Wheels
Ahhhhhh it was so awesome!
I really need that at that particular moment
Then, by the end of the day, we drove an hour away to Long Beach
Spent the night there and got the chance to enjoy the ocean again at the Seal Beach
The water temperature was perfect!
Weather was really nice
Summer in California is like Spring in Arizona
Ahhhhh heaven!
Then I also get to enjoy walking on the pier by the beach since all beach here has the pier
It's so cool!
I also get to eat Nasi Ayam Penyet that I've been craving because we don't have Indonesian Restaurant in Arizona
My husband really loved it!
This guy loves everything as long as the food is good hahahha













No comments:

Post a Comment