Sunday, July 7, 2019

EID 2019 and Weekend getaway

This year we don't celebrate Eid like last year
We didn't attend some open house invitation due to my health condition
I enjoy staying at home, Netflix and chill instead of hanging out with a lot of people
I think it's the pregnancy hormone
This is not me haha
I am an extrovert person and I like to socialize but somehow dealing with this pregnancy make me so tired and all I want to do is rest at home all day every day
But we did attend one open house in Scottsdale at Aunty Ida's house because we promised her since Ramadhan 











This is my family here in Arizona

A couple of days after Eid, I became so tired and bored
Being cranky and keep on begging my husband to take me on a trip even though I was not feeling well
Ended up he agreed to take me for a weekend getaway which is not so far from our town
I was hoping to go to California but it's quite far and my body was not ready for 6 hours driving trip
My husband took me to Flagstaff, it's located in the north side of Arizona
On a mountain which 7000 above sea level
It's so beautiful and the weather was very nice, around 60-70 Fahrenheit'
We stayed at Airbnb, a townhouse that belongs to the local
They were the best host ever
VEry clean and beautiful house
They give us some tips about where to visit
The wife also prepared us breakfast the next morning, she also packed us some snacks for our trip back to Tempe
Such a nice person!

Beautiful room by the mountain

We stopped by at Grand Canyon before we continue our journey to Flagstaff. This was my third time in Grand Canyon but every time is a different season with a different person




I can sit and enjoy this beauty all day long. For sure I'm gonna miss this once we move to Malaysia 






Dinner at Thai restaurant. The food was amazing! We were impressed

The host prepare us breakfast before we continue our journey to Sedona


My first time at Slide Rock Canyon in Sedona. It was amazing! Such a beautiful nature




No comments:

Post a Comment