Saturday, June 12, 2021

Hello UMP

After the struggle of PhD, here comes the sweet part
Officially started my career as an academician at UMP on March 2, 2020
2 weeks before MCO to be exact haha




I didn't even get a chance to meet the Dean on the day that I report duty
March 18, 2020
MCO started for 3 months

There goes the beginning of my academic career of staying at home with my 3 months old baby
What a blessing
I don't have to worry of leaving him at home anymore
I work from home and I can basically see him every single second 




Our daily routine is FaceTiming with dada since my husband is back in Arizona
He left after 1 month spent with us
He has to back because he's working there
But now he's back with us here in Kuantan...

I will explain on that in another post
Adios!

2 comments:

  1. Tahun 2023 baru saja bermula.. teruskan perjuagan anda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want to talk with your relatives, friends and someone else then try video call. It can make you meet that person with whom you are willing to meet. Download App Way Second option is text messages.

    ReplyDelete