Thursday, July 12, 2018

My San Diego Trips Summer 2017

Okay now I really feel watch to catch up on writing about my trips
so 2017 was fun
I went to San Diego twice!
I really love it there
the first one was with my girls during summer break before fall 2017 begin
the second one was with my husband during Christmas holiday
both were really fun

so this part i will share my first trip 
we rent a car from phoenix and drove all the way to California
its just 5 hours driving from tempe to california
we didn't go straight  to san diego but we stopped by LA
before entering LA, we stopped by pasadena just to try the famous sushi place suggested by BuzzFeed

then we spend the night in santa monica
walk by the beach at night
it was fun
the next day we have our trip to LA
that was not my first time
we just want to entertain my friend's sister
nothing much in LA
we went to walk of fame, beverly hills, tour to the hollywood sign
at the end of the day, we drove to san diego
check in at another hotel
the next day, we begin our journey to visit san diego
we wnt to the famous la jolla beach
why that beach is famous?
because they have seal and sea lion
not the one that we saw at the zoo
this one is the wild one
nature brings them to that beach
we get to see them up close but adviced not to touch or feed them
that's the main attraction of san diego i believe
then we went to kissing statue
there's a story behind that statue
about one us navy fall in love with the chef (i believe so hahaha)
then we drove back to tempe
one horror story happened on our way back to tempe

while i was driving, i took an exit to fill up the gas
then, the GPS gives me choice to not use the freeway
instead, it suggested me to use the local road
i was so dumb to listen to that GPS
we ended up driving on a dark killing road
the most terrifying was san diego and mexico are very close to each other
i was so scared that time
i don't know why i keep on driving
i should've turned back around after one mile driving on that road
but instead, i keep going
it was around 60 miles
we came across less than 10 cars
imagine that
no road lights
only 2 lane road
dah la semua girls dalam kereta 
masa tu memg doa and istighfar dekat Allah je

alhamdulillah we made it to tempe before midnight
i promise myself to not lalu that jalan anymore
but i was wrong
it happened again when i went to san diego with my husband
hahahhahaha
i will tell the details in the next part
enjoy the pictures

happy girls with pomegranate drink



close to the hollywood sign

the dog beach





somebosy's house at beverly hills...lupa dah rumah sape





La Jolla beach





 downtown san diego...lots of authentic mexican food





the kissing statue















No comments:

Post a Comment